|Home||» Products||» AAC Blocks Production Line||» Light Weight Block Plant|
We feel glad to introduce ourselves as one of the noted manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of a broad assortment of Light Weight Block Plant. To manufacture this block plant, our adroit team of personnel utilizes top class components with the help of cutting-edge techniques in accordance with universally accepted terms of quality. For ensuring its rugged construction and longer service life, our deft quality controllers rigorously examined this plant on certain parameters. Apart from this, our Light Weight Block Plant can be purchased at industry leading prices within promised time frame.
Light Weight Block Plant is becoming more and more popular around the world, from western countries and then to developing countries. Below Properties make AAC have unmatchable property, especially for high buildings:
Extreme Light Weight and Large Variety of Sizes
High Fire, Pest and Water Resistant
Excellent Thermal Insulation
Great Sound Insulation and saves 40% of building cost.
Advantages of AAC Blocks made from Light Weight Block Plant :
1. Consumes Fly ash, which is a big problem for thermal power plants to dispose. It is environment friendly, because of no need of burning.
2. Higher strength, best thermal insulation & excellent sound absorption, vibration resistance compared to red bricks. The AAC product is lightweight and easy workability means that is very quick to install on site and transportation with lesser breakage.
3. AAC bricks made walls can be left exposed (without Plaster) and gains strength over time. It saves structural cost by 35% and recycling of breakage, rejects also.
4. AAC products are not affected by harsh climatic conditions and will not degrade under normal atmospheric conditions.
5. AAC bricks does not have any toxic substances or emit odors. Its production, management and disposal do not represent any health risks or damage to the environment. Its production process develops non-toxic gases.
6. AAC bricks are bigger in size then conventional bricks, resulting in lesser number of joints. Less joints result in lesser quantity of mortar required, resulting in saving of mortar.
Direct container packing. It will be delivered up to your site in the containers. Complete care is taken in packaging to be completely damage free. It has fourteen, 40 feet containers. It is sent via shipment through sea.
Product Size Variety: 50,000 CBM/Year to 4,00,000 CBM/Year Capacity.
Color: Multi Color Machinery.
1. Packing: About 16 pcs of 40 feet containers
2. After sales service and Warranty Time: One year free service after successful installation and One year warranty from the date of equipment clearance from the custom port.